The Artless & Awkward Travel Club
This blog is dedicated to the awkward moments, the honest stories of travel. The edits of Instagram, the unfiltered moments where your hat flew off, the time you walked around Rome in your track pants and didn’t take a photo. The moments we hide from social media and, well, the world. I’m taking these moments and giving them their spotlight.
The anti-travel blog.
Travel cynically viewed & honestly told.*
*now with 10 times more sarcasm!
What you won’t find here:
- Top 10 best eats in XXX
- Wedgie butt bikini photos by the beach
- All the times I ‘found myself’
- Romantic, idyllic views of destinations
What you will find here:
- How to be hungover and not a crappy tourist
- That time I was anxious/uncomfortable
- Bad, bad camera angles and my non-Instagram-aesthetic body
- Awkward language barriers, getting things horribly wrong
- Walking up mountains and it being amazing but also dying because life is hard
- Stress/planning/struggles of travel
- and so much more!